Our mission is to help you grow small businesses, worldwide. And one of the biggest challenges for any small business is building their online presence, managing their reputation, and promoting their business on different channels. That’s why we developed the Reputation Management Dashboard — a simple, straightforward solution to help your agency build, manage, and promote your client’s online presence with minimal effort.
Drive More Business, Deliver More Value
The Reputation Management Dashboard is packed with features in one simple solution.
- A quick way to spot good and negative reviews: If your client has a lot of good reviews, the Reputation Management Dashboard allows you to promote good feedback to get more online traction. On the other hand, negative reviews will be easier to control to avoid tarnishing your client’s online image.
- Added measure to build your client’s online presence: By getting your clients listed on high authority, relevant directory sites, you have more channels to get their brand out there. This provides you with the power to control conversations online.
- Easy weekly reporting to provide more value for your clients: You can generate weekly reports to show clients where they’re listed online, the number of mentions they get, and the reviews they’re getting from customers. With four tools at your disposal, you get tangible results for clients that translate to more business for you in the future.
- An easy-to-use dashboard: The Reputation Management Dashboard consolidates all your online reputation activities in a simple, straightforward design. The dashboard is easy to set-up — all you need to do is choose or create a campaign, provide the business information of your client, integrate their Facebook and Google My Business profiles, and you’re all set!
Easy to Get Started, No Long-term Contracts
It’s also very easy to get started. Start selling even without paying for the service upfront. Once you sign-up, you get access to all the tools right off the bat without paying for anything. You can start today and end the service whenever you want — no contracts needed, no long-term commitment, no setup fees, and no hidden costs. You only need to pay when you’ve already sold to a client.
Part of the reason we developed the Reputation Management Dashboard is to make it easier for you to sell our white label solution. Upon subscribing to the Reputation Management Dashboard, you’ll have all the marketing and operational support onboard. You get access to a demo account, pitch decks, and all whitelabel documents to help you close more clients.
Get More Value for Your Money
It’s easy to close clients if you show the value, and that’s what the Reputation Management Dashboard does. By subscribing to the Dashboard, you can deliver tangible value to your clients. You can sell it as a single solution or as an add-on to your Local SEO package to open a new revenue stream for your agency — you only pay $50 for every location added and mark it up for up to $300! With an entry-level subscription, you can integrate five locations and access the four tools within the Dashboard.
Because we want to get you as excited as we are with this new tool, we’re giving you a 50% lifetime discount when you purchase an entry-level subscription within 90 days of signing up, or from today if you’re an existing partner. That means $125 for an entry-level subscription and $25 less for every location you add! You also get a free 30-day trial, so you can better familiarize yourself with the dashboard.
Be in control of your client’s reputation. Call our toll-free number 1-800-250-6106 and talk to our Project Managers to know more about the Reputation Management Dashboard.
Latest posts by Joshua Pielago (see all)
- Build, Manage & Promote with Your All-in-One Reputation Management Dashboard - January 1, 1970
- WordPress Plugin for Your White Label Web Design Portfolio - January 1, 1970