Guidelines for writing a guest blog on SEOReseller
We love our digital marketing agency partners. That’s why we publish practical advice and tips for aspiring and active digital marketing agency owners, helping them grow their business to sustainability, and for growth.
- Agency – CEOs and founders of digital marketing agencies.
- Digital marketing specialists – Digital marketers working in enterprises or small businesses.
- Individuals – Business or marketing consultants.
We focus on topics related:
- Listicles: Articles that show an extensive list of tips or takeaways that our audience can follow and use to act on.
- Example: Elements to Include in Your SEO Contract; Tools You Need to Start Your SEO Agency
- Topic-focused: Articles that discuss a specific topic comprehensively.
- Example: How to Sell SEO; SEO Link Building Strategies; Solved: How to Cold Email Like a Professional
- Article should be at least 1000 to 1500 words in length.
- Add image / media to brighten up the post
- You can cite your own research, but do not link directly to product/ service pages.
- At least 2 links to your relevant blog post as resources to back up claims / statements.
- Author Bio
- Author Photo
- Help to promote the post to your own social media channels and to your network.
How to Get Started:
View our complete list of topics that we’d love to have expert contributions.
- Grow your agency
- Content Marketing
- Website Analytics
- Website Design
- Conversion Optimization
- Small Business
- Start-up Marketing
- Digital Advertising
- Reputation Management
Want to get published on the SEOReseller blog? Submit your guest post request to firstname.lastname@example.org