Whether your clients are looking to reach new audience, expand their current social network, stimulate Business Page engagement with more post likes, comments and share, generate recurring traffic to their websites, gain awareness or retain local customers or target a certain demographic within a location, our new Facebook Paid Ads, one of SEOReseller’s improved white label social media services, provide the solution to quickly accomplish these goals without spending too much.
Target the Right Audience
Each Facebook Paid Ads campaign comes with expert analytics needed to deliver your client’s messages to the most receptive audience that can accomplish their marketing goals. Our social media strategists identify the audience that best resemble your clients’ target market demographic, located within business address, look like their existing customer profiles and those whose interests are relevant to their business.
Generate New and Recurring Traffic
Our strategies are not confined to reach and engage Facebook users. We can help drive traffic that are distinct from what your clients would normally attract and complement other Digital Marketing campaigns for that multi-channel marketing approach. Facebook Paid Ads complements local marketing efforts with its hyperlocal targeting feature.
What you can expect from our White Label Facebook Paid Ads:
- Custom Facebook Ad Strategy tailored to meet your client’s goals whether it’s for awareness, website traffic generation or goal conversions
- Hyperlocal targeting and audience profiling based on demographics, location and interests
- Multiple original creative assets with unique graphic designs and compelling copies consist of four ad sets, eight creatives, multiple creative tests
- Premium images specifically bought and selected for the campaign
- Expert analytics to identify the best audience for targeting
- A/B Testing of creatives and audience
- Weekly Ad performance reports and calibration
Latest posts by Joshua Pielago (see all)
- New Whitelabel Feature: Whitelabel Web Dev Portfolio - November 28, 2016
- Google Splits Its Search Index and Puts Mobile Above Desktop - November 11, 2016