Here’s How We Leveraged Google’s Recent Changes for You
The right ad, to the right person, at the right time. When done right, PPC allows you to drive highly-qualified leads to your clients.
Today we’re proud to announce our revamped white label PPC solutions for agencies, allowing you to provide added value to clients on their Paid Search campaigns.
Before I talk about what’s new, let’s dive into the changes in AdWords that led us to redesign our product and help you and your clients stay competitive.
The Big Changes in AdWords
2016 marks the year of the biggest changes AdWords has seen. “Since introducing AdWords 15 years ago, we’ve seen a fundamental change in the way people find what they want, when they want it. We now use multiple devices throughout the day, and watch more videos and visit more websites and apps than ever before,” said Jerry Dischler, Google AdWords VP for Product Management in his announcement of AdWords’ major redesign.
Months later at the Google Performance Summit, Google announced the following big changes to Paid Search Campaigns:
More Room for Enticing Ad Copy
Optimized for the most popular smartphones, “expanded text ads” allow for 50% more ad text. Ads now feature more prominent headlines, longer descriptions, and a relevant display URL, allowing advertisers to provide more useful information to entice customers to click. Early tests have shown that expanded texts received 20% more clicks than the previous format.
Adaptable Display Ads
With customers now consuming content on multiple devices, websites, and apps, remarketing campaigns need to adapt to these different contexts. “Responsive Ads for Display” lets advertisers run remarketing campaigns that automatically select the ad copy and image best suited for the content the customer is browsing.
Bidding by Device Type
To help advertisers tailor their strategies to different devices, AdWords now allows setting bids by device type, with the flexibility to make bids dependent or independent of one another. This allows for more granular control and precise targeting of each ad for each context.
Driving Foot Traffic with Local Map Ads
>With “Local Search Ads” now on Google Maps, local businesses can now deliver ads to consumers searching Maps for nearby establishments.
SEOReseller’s Revamped PPC Solutions
As AdWords continues to change in response to consumer behavior, SEOReseller’s services will adapt accordingly and deliver the best possible search marketing campaigns for you and your clients. In the past few weeks, we’ve been busy improving our capabilities in light of recent and forthcoming updates, so you can continue to provide industry-leading CPC and ROI on your Paid Search campaigns.
The new SEOReseller PPC packages still include a PPC strategy tailored to your clients’ business goals, compelling ads, and persistent campaign optimization you enjoyed with our previous packages. But In addition, to this, we’re providing you with more ways to deliver the right ad to the right person at the right time for your clients:
- More Ad Extensions – Leverage on the newest Google Ads development. We select the best and most relevant extension for your campaign.
- Ads on Google Maps – Attract searchers from Google Maps and be found by your new customers searching for your service.
- Google My Business Setup and Optimization – For every PPC package Small and higher, we provide a free Google My Business setup and optimization for your client’s business.
- Email and Similar Audiences – Use Google’s new Similar Audience features to create new targets for your display campaigns using the packages.
- Landing Page Optimization – Utilize our Conversion Rate Optimization expertise to create two high-converting landing pages and launch them for A/B testing on your ad.
- Optimized Bidding – Adjust your bid according to the device, location, schedule, ad position, and more.
As your White Label solutions provider, we always strive to remain nimble and provide you with best-in-class digital marketing solutions. All this to ensure that you provide your clients with the best ROI for their campaign.
To help you get started on selling our PPC packages, we’re offering a rebate on the 6th month of the campaign. Call our toll-free number at 1-800-250-6106 or schedule a walkthrough and start your campaign today.
Latest posts by Joshua Pielago (see all)
- Build, Manage & Promote with Your All-in-One Reputation Management Dashboard - January 1, 1970
- WordPress Plugin for Your White Label Web Design Portfolio - January 1, 1970