SEOReseller.com is rolling out new powerful features for your agency dashboard.
We launch the Reputation Management tool― a feature available to everyone who signed up to our dashboard. Designed and developed to monitor your client’s online reviews and business listings, this new feature enables you to leverage SEOReseller’s technology to provide more value to your client’s local SEO under your own brand.
Table of Contents
Know What Customers are Saying About Your Clients’ Business
The Online Reviews feature aggregates the reviews from Google My Business, Facebook, and Yelp listings. With this part of your digital marketing efforts, you can now monitor what customers are saying about your clients’ business on the top online review sites.
The reviews monitoring provides:
- One dashboard to track all the reviews from integrated listings (Google My Business, Facebook, and Yelp)
- An average score based on the aggregated reviews
- A breakdown of the review ratings
Manage Customer Experience to Build a Better Image
One of the key highlights of the Reputation Management dashboard is providing you with a proactive way of getting feedback from customers. The Customer Experience feature covers this.
This section of the Reputation Management dashboard allows you to:
- Send feedback requests to your client’s contact list on the dashboard
- View collected feedback in one place
- Address negative feedback and improve customer experience
Reinforce Your Local Marketing Efforts
Checking your client’s listings is easier with the Listings feature. The Reputation Management dashboard allows you to see your clients’ business listings across key directories and aggregates them, providing a valuable reporting tool to showcase your local marketing success to your clients.
The Listing feature makes it easy to:
- Verify if your client’s business information is accurate and consistent on directories and listing websites
- Add relevant industry listings for your clients
- Find more opportunities to improve their local presence with listings
And One More Thing…
This is only the start of the successive rollouts from SEOReseller. Our developers are already working on the next update for our Reputation Management that will contain:
- Better Google My Business Integration
- Facebook Reviews and Services Integration
- Additional review sites to monitor
We’re also gearing up to release even more features available to everyone using the agency dashboard.
Want to experience SEOReseller’s Reputation Management dashboard? Sign up or log in to your account, schedule a walkthrough, or call our toll-free number at 1-800-250-6106. Our team is available to talk about this new Dashboard feature.