A Simple Solution to Protect Your Client’s Reputation
Find opportunities to grow their business, develop a solid online reputation management plan, and give your clients the power to own their online conversations. Your clients will love you for it.
Be the first to know what people are saying about your clients. Our Reputation Management dashboard equips you with the tools to take control of your client’s online brand.
Growing Your Agency – We’ll Show You How It’s Done
Let our team provide you with the support and resources to grow your agency into a seven-digit revenue-earning business.
One Dashboard for Your Reputation Management Activities
Claim and verify your client’s information on relevant directories with our Listings feature.
Leverage positive reviews from top listing sites to build your client’s credibility.
Stay on top of the buzz by proactively getting feedback from customers.
Maintain consistent business information across the most relevant directories and listing – the Reputation Management software’s Listings feature makes this easy for you.
- Update your client’s Name, Address, and Phone Number for accuracy in listing sites.
- Add relevant business listings to increase your client’s presence and supplement your local SEO effort.
- Discover relevant listings and directories for your clients.
Businesses care about what customers are saying about them. You should, too. The Online Reviews feature allows you to monitor conversations about your clients on Facebook, Google My Business, and Yelp listings.
- Respond to Google My Business reviews via the dashboard.
- Stay up-to-date on customer sentiments with the most recent Yelp reviews.
- Monitor review ratings for your client’s business in one reputation management dashboard.
Use feedback as leverage for your clients. The Customer Experience feature in the Reputation Management tool allows you to reach out to customers and get feedback about the business.
- Send customized messages to request feedback from customers.
- Promote positive customer experience by publishing them on your client’s website and pages.
- Address negative feedback and use this as an opportunity to help the business build better relationships.