We’re pulling all the stops this time to extend the marketing capabilities of your agency and keep your small business clients on top of their local presence.
Our team has been working on tools and intuitive SEO software to make it easier for your agency to do more, leverage your marketing initiatives, and get more customers for your clients.
Introducing an all-in-one solution that lets you build, manage, and control your client’s reputation: SEOReseller’s Reputation Management Dashboard.
A Powerful Dashboard for Reputation Management
Access the tools you need to manage every aspect of your client’s online reputation. Our Reputation Management Dashboard seamlessly integrates your client’s digital presence into three features:
Find and optimize your client’s local presence by accessing high-value directories globally with the Listings features. We’ve made it easy to maintain consistency across different listings, while keeping your client’s business information up-to-date and accurate — no need to go over every listing site manually.
- Find the right directories: Automatically get access to an extensive list of directories that are relevant to your client’s business.
- Optimize your client’s listings: Verify if your client’s business has the correct information on the directories they are listed on.
- Monitor listings: Stay on top of the total number of listings found for your client’s business, as well as the number of listings with possible errors.
Manage your client’s reviews on the most popular review sites, such as Yelp, Facebook, and Google My Business.
- Track customer reviews: Stay updated on what customers are saying about your client’s business. Every review that comes through Google My Business, Facebook, and Yelp will be displayed on the dashboard.
- Respond to reviews: Use the Online Reviews feature to respond to feedback on your client’s Google My Business listing.
- Get a breakdown of reviews: See the overall sentiment of customers with the average review score displayed on the dashboard.
Take proactive steps in controlling your client’s online reputation by requesting feedback from customers. You don’t need to go to every directory site that your client is listed on to get more feedback – our tool will do it for you.
- Get feedback from customers: Send feedback requests to customers. This provides you with an arsenal to improve your client’s online reputation and customer experience.
- Promote positive feedback: It’s only natural for a business to share a positive customer experience. The feature provides you with a convenient way to showcase positive reviews from customers.
- Preempt negative feedback: With the Customer Experience feature, negative feedback can be quickly sent to your client to address and preempted. This allows you to address negative feedback that can cause damage to your client’s business and provide a quick response to the customer.
We’re Giving You More…
Our Reputation Management Dashboard is part of the Agency Pro subscription, and we’re encouraging partners to sign up and see for themselves how our tool can make their client’s lives easier. Plus, you can access more agency tools and features with your subscription!