As the search landscape continues to change, so does the demand for white label SEO solutions that can adapt. This is why the SEOReseller.com’s Dashboard is getting an upgrade to provide a better overall client experience.
On June 7, 2015, we will be upgrading the dashboard that SEO agencies and their clients love. Major improvements include better user management capabilities, additional campaign reporting features and a completely revamped user interface. This means you get to enjoy our white label SEO services and technology even more.
3-Level User Access Permission
The dashboard now provides user access controls in three levels. Agency Partners are now able to manage Super Admin, Employee and Client permissions and limit access and visibility to specific users.This ensures users only see the campaign and information they need to make decisions.
Campaign Management and Collaboration
Our upgraded Dashboard still has the same robust reports that you and your clients love. With the upgrade, end clients can now:
- Find campaigns faster
- Highlight important keywords for rank checking
- Monitor the status of projects and tasks more effectively
- Collaborate with the SEO Reseller Team on activities that need attention
- Audit websites of potential clients easily
- Organize website credentials in one place
Readily Available Site Audit
Assess websites of potential clients with our automated site audit that Agency Partners can run themselves. Get overall website SEO health diagnosis with Domain Analysis, Social Analysis and Google Page Speed, among others. Use the SEOReseller.com’s Audit Report to make a pitch.
Branded and Clean User Interface
For starters, we moved to a cleaner data driven design to enable better client and campaigns management focusing on more features and content. Agency Partners now also have certain customization options for a Dashboard that suits their branding.
There’s more to get excited about in the new SEOReseller Dashboard! With this upgrade, we can fast track dozens of powerful feature releases, which will enable you to:
- Track your business in local search results
- Generate and schedule real-time client reports on-demand
- Monitor results in other search engines such as Yahoo! and Bing
- Launch self-managed campaigns
- Check for negative Search Engine listing for Online Reputation Management
- Manage campaigns for businesses with multiple locations
- Track citations across more than a thousand directories
- Find potential directories and citation sources
- Search for niche and region-specific directory listing with multi-country capability
Excited for the New Dashboard on June 7, 2015? Let us know what you think. Answer this short survey.
Latest posts by Itamar Gero (see all)
- Organic Traffic Increased by 300% in 6 Months [SEO Case Study] - January 1, 1970
- Why You Need to Work with an Outsource SEO Company - January 1, 1970