Designing a website is one thing; pitching your web design is an entirely different matter. You may have an impressive design, but if you don’t pitch it right, that design you’ve spent hours working on might not even see the light of day. We won’t let this happen to you.
We’re committed to providing agencies like yourself the leverage to ace your web design sales pitch and win more clients to your side. So, we give you this white label Local Web Design Pitch Deck to help you prepare and sell web design.
What’s in the Pitch Deck?
All the information you need when making a presentation for prospect web design clients:
- Your agency’s logo and background
- Relevant web design facts
- WordPress platform overview
- Web design product features
You can add more information as you go, so you can make your pitch more impressive and close that web design lead.
Latest posts by Itamar Gero (see all)
- How to Build Your Agency’s Brand - January 1, 1970
- The Essential Checklist for Starting an SEO Agency - January 1, 1970