Expanding your business and maximizing your revenue is easy when you have knowledge and resources to back you up. Our pay per click program is one of the solutions you can use to add another profit stream to your business and boost your revenue. Today, I want to discuss different ways our PPC reseller program can grow your business and kick your revenue up a few notches.
New Offering to Your Clients
The easiest way you can turn our PPC reseller program to revenue is by adding it to your current service line-up. Offer it as an a la carte solution or add it to your current packages, mark up our prices, and let your clients know that you offer PPC management along with your other online marketing solutions. Your dedicated account manager can help you explain the benefits of using PPC as a marketing tool, especially if you are targeting small and medium local businesses seeking visibility online. These benefits include:
- Instant visibility: Your clients can leverage PPC to become visible on the SERPs at the beginning of their SEO campaign. They control their visibility – the ad keeps running as long as their campaign is funded, and they have full control over the funding.
- Manage exposure time: Your clients have control over what keywords they want to target and how often to display a PPC ad.
- Control over traffic: Your clients will have full control of where their traffic will go and what their visitors will see once they click on the ad.
- Flexibility and Local Targeting: Your clients can choose what market segment to show the ads to, and what location they want to target.
Funnel Marketing Strategy
Another way of boosting your revenue using our PPC reseller program is by using it in your funnel marketing strategy. In this marketing methodology, you make use of different touch points to guide your target market towards the marketing funnel, all the way to conversions. Using our PPC solutions in the strategy you develop for your clients helps attract more fresh leads down the funnel, which in turn increases the likelihood of conversions. It is easy to lead your client’s target market towards the next step in your funnel, because you have control over which landing page you choose. You can easily change where you lead your target audience down the funnel depending on your strategy.
Branching Out to Other Paid Advertising Methods
Tracking the progress of PPC campaigns is easy using analytics tools. This, in turn, makes it easy to get your hands on information that allows you to further expand your solutions. Using the information you gather from your text PPC campaigns, you can begin to offer your clients other paid advertising solutions, like retargeting and banner ads. From your initial campaign, you can view your market’s behavior – what search terms they use to seek out your services, what kind of copy they click, where they come from, and what exactly among your services they are looking for – and apply the data to your retargeting and banner ad campaigns. This will allow you to funnel more potential clients and increase your revenue.
Log in to your dashboard to get started on your PPC campaign of choice and to add our products to your white label dashboard. Sign up for your free account if you’re not yet our partner and talk to your account manager if you need additional assistance. Visit our blog again soon for more updates and guides on SEO and online marketing!
Latest posts by Clayton Wood (see all)
- URL Management now Easier with Google’s Upgraded URLs - January 1, 1970
- Is Getting Quality Links Enough to Remove Penguin Penalties? - January 1, 1970